The Golden Spoon
How The Golden Spoon came to be!
The Golden Spoon was discovered on the 22nd of April 2008 by four year five students. On that day, there were two boys and two girls the two boys and the two girls were called Hamish Denholm, Luke Jones, Emily Hocking and Erin Kemppainen. The four students who discovered it only found ruins of it. It originally used to be an old church back in the 1860's. It was named the Golden Spoon after one of the year five students discovered a golden spoon inside the church.
|Meet the staff|